How to customise the Protected Link tag in URL Safeguard
- Stop the Intranet Role.
- Make a backup of the file Intranet Role.config from the directory C:\ProgramData\Net at Work Mail Gateway\Configuration\.
- On the computer on which the Intranet Role is installed, open Notepad with administrator rights.
- Open the file Intranet Role.config from the directory C:\ProgramData\Net at Work Mail Gateway\Configuration\.
- Search the file for: <urlSafeguard htmlPlaceholder="Protected link">
<htmlElement attribute="xmlns" />
- In the first line, change the text inside the inverted commas as desired.
- Repeat step 6 for each match in this file, as this must be changed manually for each rule.
- Save the file.
- Start the Intranet Role.
- In the console, open each rule to which the URL Safeguard has been added.
- Save each of these rules once without changing them so that the Gateway Role information is replicated.