Changing the design of the NoSpamProxy Web Portal in version 10
This article describes how to change the colors and logo used on the Web Portal in NoSpamProxy 10.
NOTE: You need at least rudimentary HTML knowledge to be able to make the adjustments.
- The corresponding files are located in the directory %Program Files%\Net at Work Mail Gateway\enQsig Webportal\.
- Make the changes in the files ..\Content\Site.css (color adjustments) and the file ..\Views\Shared\_Layout.cshtml (logo and others).
Changing the colors
To edit the colors, edit the file Site.css. There are four relevant places for the color:
- This position marks the colored bar in the upper area. Change the value #C01B1B to another value to change the color.
- To change the thickness of the bar, increase or decrease the value 10px.
- This area determines the color of the progress bar when a file is transferred to the Web Portal. With height you change the thickness of the bar, with background-color you change the color.
- This area determines the appearance of the action buttons, such as the Loginbutton . You can change the color with background or the size with padding.
Font colour of the listing of all files already uploaded
Changing the logo
To change the displayed logo, edit the file _Layout.cshtml. The following line is responsible for the display of the logo:
Name the position and name of the new file here and save the settings.