Adding user entries to partner domains
- Go to Identities > Partners > Partners and click Add.
- Double-click the domain to which you want to add a user entry.
- Switch to the User entries tab and click Add.
- Enter the email address for the new user.
- Select the settings for content filters for inbound and outbound emails.
- Select the settings for the URL Safeguard.
Details on the configuration options can be found under Setting up URL Safeguard.
- Specify the end-to-end encryption.
NOTE: You can also set the S/MIME algorithms to specific values here. This function is used, for example, if the partner's email server suggests an algorithm that the partner cannot process properly itself. If both S/MIME certificates and PGP keys are available for the partner, S/MIME certificates are preferred when sending and receiving emails.
- (Optional) Set a user password. The user password is used to protect PDF attachments and PDF Mails.
- Configure the encryption settings for existing certificates and PGP keys.
- Click Finish.
NOTE: A user entry is associated with an email address and overrides the settings on the domain when communicating with that email address.
NOTE: As soon as a cryptographic key or a web portal password is stored for a previously unknown partner, a new entry is automatically created for this partner.
WARNING: Deleting cryptographic keys from a partner as well as deleting cryptographic keys from a partner domain or a partner's email address permanently deletes these keys from NoSpamProxy. If you want to use them again at a later date, export the keys beforehand. See PGP keys.